Friday, July 13, 2012

Slow Progress

Finish it week is going a bit slowly. I forgot to mention that I had a big project deadline (that I happily met) on Tuesday (hope to tell you about it soon!) With that finished, I had planned to jump into my other projects. But there's still this little guy to consider.



Loves shoes

Loves to Dig

Excavating the deck


He's settling in great, but takes a lot of supervision. Plus, since I started my Etsy store and started sewing commissioned quilts, I no longer let the pets into the quilt cave. Which means, sewing time is only when someone else can be home to watch him. It's all good, though. It's supposed to be a rainy weekend, and I'll have the rest of the family home to keep an eye on him. I hope to get another finish today, then power through the rest on Saturday and Sunday.


I did finish Blueberry Lemonade. Here's a sneak peek. Come back on Sunday, and I'll link you up to the full story!


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Love the sneak peek of "blueberry lemonade"! The colors are great.