Tuesday, February 21, 2012

On My Design Wall


I haven't posted forever, and I know that I've sewn a bit here and there, but hard to find anything finished. So, here's a bunch of unfinished.

On the left, blocks from the 3 x 6 and 4 x 5 bees. Aren't they beautiful? My colors are aqua, green, blue ~ oceany colors. I have about 6 more coming from the Baltimore MQG, which will give me about 30 blocks, perfect for a nice lap/sofa quilt.

In the middle, the start of a +plus+ quilt. So many quilts, so little time. This will be a mini, just to get it out of my system. To make all of the quilts I want to make, some will need to just be a mini, or a pillow cover, or a zippy pouch size. I still have about 4 or 5 large quilts to finish, so not ready to start a big project yet. And I really really want to make a Swoon. Question is, will one block be enough, or will I want to make all nine? I'm leaning toward a queen sized Swoon  for Katie. We'll see.

Below the pluses, and idea for a pattern I'm working on. When it's finished, I'll post a tutorial for ya!

On the right, just a bunch of random bits and pieces. A little hexie flower, some free form scrappy stuff...

I feel the need for some finishes again. Clear some space before I dive into something new.Maybe this weekend.

Whatcha working on?

No comments: