Friday, January 20, 2012

Gearing Up...

For another Big Finish weekend.

On the agenda: quilt and bind three baby/toddler sized quilts. Quilt and bind my black/white/bright sampler (from blocks I've collected from the 3x6 and 4x5 bees) and finish the Amy Butler Cosmo bag I started a few weeks ago (I really hope I like this bag - it's, like, 50 pieces if you count the interfacing, which I do.)

Today is basting day. I'm a spray baster. I hit up the J on Tuesday, with their sale on quilting notions, so I should be set for spray.



This is my basting studio (aka garage) The can of spray says best done at temps above 50 degrees. I think it's about 28 in there today. Whatever. I can't wait until April.



I'll try to report back in this weekend with all (or any) progress. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Michele said...

That is one big agenda. Good luck!

Karen said...

I like the attitude, you go girl. Do you quilt on your home sewing machine?
I am going to give that another try.