Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flood Update

A few weeks ago I posted about our basement flood. Here are some before pictures of my quilt cave:

Here's what it looks like now:

And here's my temporary cave ~ above ground!

I'm slowly moving stuff upstairs, because I have a feeling it's going to a loooong while until things are back to normal (or maybe even back to better!) downstairs.


Barb said...

So sorry about the flood.....hope things get settled soon for you but looks like you have worked out a temporary arrangement.

Needled Mom said...

Ugh!!! What a nightmare! Glad to see that you still have a place to create.

Sharon said...

Water damage is certainly not fun. I hope things will be better for you soon!

evelyn said...

Look on the bright side. If there were any changes that you wanted to make, now is the time. Although, I can't imagine what, your before pictures look perfect.

Ramona said...

Oh you poor dear. I had to move my quilting supplies numerous times over the years. The best thing is that every time, it is a new discovery of something I totally forgot I even had. I'm in the process of truly organizing my SABLE (Stash acquired beyond life expectancy!!) and loving how it is looking. I was inspired by a fabric folding tutorial on Jen's In Living Color blog.